Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kate Hudson Would Go Naked For Movie Role

Kate Hudson

But if I wanted a part I want to do something I needed in order to have the role. Nudity is normally the biggest problem that I think in a movie. He said: It depends on the movie and depends on the circumstance, but nudity is always something that is a problem for women. . I m very interested in that part of it. The 29-year-old recently revealed the actress feels ready to bare in a movie. When it comes to go to buff, Kate Hudson said: I like to do and I will do more. We know real art. Also, I ve come to appreciate the skill of the photographer. I am pretty comfortable with that - but as long as it works to the film. Kate explained that doing something to land a challenging role, even if what appears nude. It fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home